Fortnite has had some interesting first set of challenges for Season 4 and for many these proved to be difficult as they were very involved. This is all thanks to Epic Games for introducing some new and interesting let’s call them features.
Week 2 challenges are also on the way, and thanks to the Fortnite Tracker we know that those objectives will be. It’s important to note that these kind of objectives and cahllenges are for Battle Pass owners only.
Several of Week 2’s challenges involve some new elements of the game that were released in the big Season 4 update that we were all so patiently waiting for.
Some of these challenges entail you consuming Hop Rocks (Which can be found easily in the Dusty Divot area (expect many users rushing to this location so it will be quite deadly this week)).
Another challenge requires players to dance in front of different film cameras that have been placed all around the map (good luck finding them all) this ties into Season 4’s film creation theme.
You can see the list of them below.
Fortnite Season 4, Week 2 Challenges (Unofficial)
- Search Chests in Greasy Grove (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Consume Hop Rocks (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500) — 5 Battle Stars
- Dance in front of different film cameras (7) — 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen — 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (3) — 10 Battle Stars
What are your thoughts on the challenges are they just as good as the previous or were you hoping more from the Fortnite team? Let us know below and if you haven’t already head over to our Fortnite hub and follow it to get the latest information on the game or to write your own review for the game!